Retirement Community Plymouth
Enjoying the best years of your life comes down to finding the right retirement community. Plymouth residents 55 years and older can purchase a home or condominium in Sawyer’s Reach for the chance to live in beautiful Plymouth, MA in a friendly, amenity-rich community. At Sawyer’s Reach, our homeowners enjoy a seaside lifestyle just one mile away from historic downtown Plymouth. If you’re looking for a community with open green spaces, beautiful landscaping, quiet courtyards, and walkable streets, look no farther. Sawyer’s Reach is your destination.
Amenities and Features of Sawyer’s Reach Homes
People choose Sawyer’s Reach as their retirement community in Plymouth for many reasons. We care about our homeowners and provide them with exceptional amenities and features. Explore our amenities yourself. When you want to make the most of your retirement, count on Sawyer’s Reach. Amenities that our homeowners enjoy include:
- Pet-friendly environment
- Crystal clear swimming pool with poolside lounge chairs
- Victory Gardens, where homeowners can have their own plots
- Miles of walking trails at neighboring conservation land
- Pedestrian and visitor friendly
- Community clubhouse with special events
- Shopping and Dining at Colony Place Next Door
- Community green space
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
At Sawyer’s Reach, we’re more than just a retirement community. Plymouth adults 55 and older come to Sawyer’s Reach when they want an enriching place to stay active, befriend neighbors, and engage in exciting activities. Not only do we offer our own neighborhood events in the community clubhouse and swimming pool, but our homeowners also enjoy a plethora of things to do out and about in Plymouth. There’s a reason Plymouth is one of the greatest tourist destinations in America: it’s bursting with fun activities.
Explore Beautiful Plymouth, MA
Joining a retirement community in Plymouth opens the doors to a lifetime of incredible views, seaside living, and enriching city experiences. The homeowners at Sawyer’s Reach enjoy close proximity to downtown Plymouth as well as being only 40 miles away from Boston and close to Cape Cod. Active residents can enjoy the mile walk on a continuous sidewalk from Sawyer’s Reach to historic downtown Plymouth, where they can spend the day sipping coffee at Café Strega. They can hop on a Plymouth bike rental, take the trolley, or experience the Captain John P-Town Fast Ferry to explore the city, visiting museums and historic sites along the way.
Plymouth is home to some of America’s richest history as the location of the Mayflower’s landing. Spend time at the live history museum of Plimoth Plantation, purchase fresh fruits and veggies at the local Farmers’ Market, take a haunted history tour, see a matinee at the Plymouth Center for the Performing Arts, shop at Village Landing Marketplace, and grab a bite to eat at Tavern on the Wharf. Don’t forget to schedule a whale watching tour, plan a kayaking trip, and book a tee time at one of Plymouth’s many golf courses.
Things to do in Plymouth are as limitless as your imagination. Check out everything nearby the Sawyer’s Reach retirement community. No matter your interests and hobbies, Plymouth is sure to have something for you. When you join Sawyer’s Reach’s retirement community in Plymouth, you have access to the many wonderful things this thriving city has to offer.
Home Floor Plans Currently Available in Our Retirement Community in Plymouth
Sawyer’s Reach’s developer, Thorndike Development, is an award-winning corporation that has more than 30 regional and national awards under its belt, including the title of Best Active Adult Community in the Nation by the National Association of Homebuilders. We have many floor plans available for our homes, sold at exceptional prices to those who make a pre-construction purchase. Here are the two main plans:
- The Adams I. This floor plan series is offered only at Sawyer’s Reach, designed uniquely for our retirement community in Plymouth by Thorndike’s design team and Union Studios architecture firm. This floor plan has an open gourmet kitchen, vaulted ceilings, large windows, and an oversized dining room. From the moment you step through the entryway, the Adams I floor plan will exceed your expectations. From elegant maple cabinets in your choice of finishes to the phenomenal views of the conservancy, you’ll be in the lap of luxury in this floor plan.
The Adams I plan also has a two-car attached garage, first floor master bedroom with walk-in closet, luxurious master bathroom with double bowl vanity, gorgeous crown molding, eat-in kitchen islands, updated stainless steel appliances, second floor bath with combination bathtub/shower, and more. This two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom duplex-style home is a must see at 1,858 square feet.
- The Billington. Named after the Billington Sea across the road, this floor plan has the look and feel of a single-family home. The spacious two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom home stands at 1,901 square feet. Its private entryway is located off a side porch, providing extra privacy. You have the opportunity to put your own touches on an outdoor garden with this home, adding your own personal flair to the property. Inside the home, a private den opens onto a separate, covered porch ideal for looking out onto the conservancy.
This floor plan has a two-car attached garage, open-concept living area, formal dining room, impeccable master suite, and a gorgeous kitchen. The kitchen has granite countertops in the dazzling designer color of your choice, maple cabinets, crown molding, breakfast area, GE stainless steel gas appliances, and hardwood floors. The luxurious master suite comes complete with a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with a stately double vanity, and cabinets in your choice of finish. We know that our Billington floor plan will wow you.
If you’re looking for a superbly designed and built retirement community in Plymouth, you’ve come to the right place.
Connect With Us Today
When it comes to buying a home you’ll love in a retirement community in Plymouth, come to Sawyer’s Reach. We work hard to make our homes some of the most sought after in the area, and we take pride in providing an exquisite setting for our homeowners’ golden years. If you’re 55 or older and want to learn more about joining our retirement community, call (508) 591-3150 or connect with us online.