Over 55 Homes Plymouth
When it comes to superb over 55 homes, Plymouth residents have one of the best retirement communities at Sawyer’s Reach. Thorndike Development’s newest seaside neighborhood for active adults is just one mile away from historic Plymouth, MA. Sawyer’s Reach is an ideal destination for those looking to purchase a home or condo with a wide range of amenities, gorgeous interior and exterior design, and close proximity to a thriving town. Sawyer’s Reach marries traditional New England living with modern conveniences, building homes for today’s 55+ community on a historic foundation.
We know that choosing your over 55 townhome in Plymouth takes careful consideration. When it comes to giving residents the type of retirement that they’ve always dreamed of, our community excels. Fully enjoy all that seaside living has to offer when you partner with Sawyer’s Reach.
Six Reasons to Choose Sawyer’s Reach
Here are six of the top reasons why our residents purchase homes in our beautiful community:
- Plymouth is an optimal retirement destination. Tourists frequent Plymouth because of its rich heritage, history, and culture. If you’ve wanted to live seaside in a historic town, Plymouth is the ideal destination. As the location where the pilgrims first landed in the Mayflower, this town is steeped in America’s history. Living in the Sawyer’s Reach community gives you quick access – just one mile away from historic downtown – to the many fun things to do in Plymouth. Learn more about the Sawyer’s Reach neighborhood. Living in Plymouth means you’re situated right on the Atlantic Ocean, living the coastal lifestyle. Enjoy whale-watching tours, fishing trips, water sports, and summers lying on white sandy beaches. You’re also close to several popular museums, monuments, and historic sites, including the 1749 Courthouse and Museum in the oldest wooden courthouse in America. Plymouth residents also embrace a thriving culture, with plenty of art, music, community events, Farmers’ Markets, and an active nightlife. There’s something for everyone in Plymouth.
- Award-winning home designs. Our partner, Thorndike Development, has won more than 30 awards for excellent design and building techniques. Thorndike is one of the founding builders of homes at the Pinehills, winning awards like the “Best in the Nation” more than once. The National Association of Homebuilders recently gave Thorndike the Best Active Adult Community in the Nation Award. Together with another award-winning architectural firm, Union Studios, Thorndike Development designed and created all 100 of our attached homes and 14 single-family condominiums. Our over 55 townhomes in Plymouth are designed with this age group in mind. They all boast first-floor master suites, complete with luxurious master bathrooms with stately double sink vanities. Our homes also have open floor concept living areas and updated kitchens. Sawyer’s Reach kitchens all have GE stainless steel appliances and maple cabinetry – topped off with elegant crown molding. All our homes have light-filled, airy interiors and carefully proportioned rooms. Review all our floor plans.
- Maximum personalization. Purchasing an over 55 home in Plymouth from Sawyer’s Reach enables you to personalize your home’s design. You’ll work one-on-one with a trained interior designer to choose your options for maple cabinetry finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms, granite countertops in the kitchen, paint colors, and more. In some of our floor plans, you can also personalize your own outdoor garden. We believe in making our neighborhood more enriched by empowering homeowners to reflect their individual styles, preferences, and tastes. Browse our gallery.
- Incredible amenities. One of the main draws of the Sawyer’s Reach over 55 homes in Plymouth is the amount of amenities our homeowners enjoy for life. As a member of our community, you have access to our swimming pool and poolside lounge chairs, beautiful Victory Gardens where you can reserve your own plot, community clubhouse, miles of walking trails, kayaking in the Billington Sea, lush landscaping, and pet-friendly homes.
Enjoy Plymouth’s abounding natural beauty and the perks of living in an exquisite retirement community combined at Sawyer’s Reach. Our community is pedestrian and visitor friendly, with homes that boast guest rooms for family and friends who want to visit. Who wouldn’t want to spend the weekend in your beautiful Plymouth townhome? We’re also pet friendly. Explore all our amenities.
- Relaxing, maintenance-free living. Your Sawyer’s Reach over 55 townhome in Plymouth comes complete with exterior maintenance. This includes any painting, repairs, mowing, landscaping, irrigation, snow plowing, and general needs for the exterior of your home as well as the common areas surrounding your home. You never have to worry about the expense and headache of scheduling repairs on your own or living in a state of disrepair. Maintenance-free living gives you the time to do what you want. Spend your days doing what you enjoy most – be it exploring historic Plymouth, sipping drinks by the pool, entertaining guests in your expansive living and dining area, or taking strolls on the extensive walking paths in the community and in the neighboring Morton Park. Tend to flowers in your own plot in our Victory Gardens, attend a community book club meeting, or join your neighbors for a potluck supper in the clubhouse. At Sawyer’s Reach, you’re free to live the life that you’ve always wanted.
- Affordable prices. Plymouth, MA has one of the most affordable housing markets in the U.S. We’ve priced our gorgeous new constructions competitively, at exceptional rates for the amenities, exterior maintenance services, and features our homeowners enjoy. When you make your purchase pre-construction, you benefit from even lower prices. view our latest pricing here.
Choose the Best Over 55 Homes Plymouth Has to Offer
We know that choosing the optimal over 55 townhome in Plymouth takes time and research. Let Summer Homes give you a tour of our site and home options to show you what life is like in our peaceful retirement community. To schedule a meeting at our sales center with a knowledgeable Sawyer’s Reach representative regarding our over 55 homes, Plymouth residents can call (508) 591-3150 today.