New Townhomes Plymouth
When it’s time to purchase new townhomes, Plymouth residents need to explore Sawyer’s Reach – the newest over 55 community by Thorndike Development. Thorndike is the same company that’s spent the last 10 years building and designing homes in Pinehills. The enterprise has won numerous national awards for outstanding attention to detail and workmanship and is currently focusing on creating another fabulous adult living community off Summer Street in Plymouth.
About the Sawyer’s Reach New Townhomes in Plymouth
Once complete, Sawyer’s Reach will have 42 attached townhomes. Each townhome will boast a two-car attached garage, first-floor master bedroom, open concept floor plan, and brand new GE stainless steel gas appliances. These are just the beginning – view all our home features. Thorndike designed our new townhomes in Plymouth specifically for active adults who are at least 55 years old. The homes’ designs reflect this stage of life, with open airy spaces that connect with New England’s beautiful outdoors. From the crown molding to the lush landscaping, we’ve left no detail unfinished.
Deciding to live in the Sawyer’s Reach community is one of the best retirement decisions you can make. When you opt for a townhome within the new Sawyer’s Reach community, you can expect:
- Two bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms
- Modern, energy-efficient appliances including a gas range, dishwasher, and microwave
- Open concept floor plan
- Large windows for lots of light
- Deck, patio, or porch
- Formal dining room
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Big master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Master bathroom with tile floors and double-bowl vanity
- Maple cabinets in your choice of finish
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Open kitchen with breakfast area or eat-at islands
- Soft close solid wood dovetail drawers
- Ice maker rough-in for water supply line
- Stately crown molding
- Attached two-care garage, fully dry walled
- Stunning conservancy views
We offer a few different floor plan options depending on your lifestyle and needs. The Adams I plan is a two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath with a two-care attached garage, formal dining room, and conservancy views.
Our other floor plan, the Billington, also has two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. The Billington boasts 1,901 square feet, an entryway located in a side porch, private den, covered porch, outdoor garden, large kitchen and dining areas, and an exquisite master suite. The Billington gives you the look and feel of a single-family home without the price tag of one.
Five Tips for Buying a New Townhome
Buying a new construction is an important life decision—one that will serve you well for years to come. At Sawyer’s Reach, we strive to make the purchase process as simple and straightforward as possible. Our professional and trustworthy staff will help you every step of the way, from choosing your townhome site to picking your ideal floor plan. Learn the steps it takes to purchase a new townhome in Plymouth and what to expect along the way.
Here are our top tips for your journey:
- Partner with a great broker. Your broker or agent should have experience in new construction and represent your best interests. Your broker should be honest and transparent with you, working with you to figure out the best options for your budget, timeline, and goals.
- Research the builder. The builder of your new townhome in Plymouth should be accredited, certified, and qualified to complete the job according to high standards. Sawyer’s Reach is a Thorndike Development community. Thorndike has won over 30 awards for superb craftsmanship and has what it takes to design and build new homes that exceed owner expectations.
- Ask the right questions. Find out if the community you’re moving to offers special amenities to homeowners. Learn the rules and regulations of living in the townhome as well as any associated fees. Sawyer’s Reach provides exterior repairs and maintenance and has a variety of great amenities. Browse our list of amenities!
- Do your due diligence. Purchasing new townhomes in Plymouth requires each homeowner to do his or her due diligence. Look into the company and builder you’re partnering with, as well as the community itself. Find out as much as possible about what it’s like to live there, homeowner benefits, and prices. The more you learn about your new home, the better prepared you’ll be to seal the deal.
- Look to the future. Your research shouldn’t end with the home itself – delve into the surrounding community, local towns, and neighborhoods. Protect your investment by looking to the future. Will what you love about the area disappear in five years? Plymouth is a sure bet, as its historical site status protects it from undesirable construction and too much change.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to make your purchase knowledgeably and confidently. When you work with Thorndike Developments for your new home or condominium, we know you’ll have peace of mind. We’re always honest with our prospective homeowners and work with their best interests at heart. No matter what questions or concerns you have during the buying process, we’re here to help. Contact our brokers to get started.
Purchase a New Townhome With Confidence
Choosing Thorndike Development as your builder is a wise decision. With decades of experience in the industry, we know how to build outstanding new townhomes in Plymouth. Sawyer’s Reach is our newest retirement community, and we’re proud to welcome new homeowners right away. Reserve your home site and get the purchase process started by getting in touch with us. When you’re ready to take the next step toward owning new townhomes, Plymouth citizens can reach our Sales Manager at (508) 591-3150.