New Construction Plymouth
If you want to purchase a home that guarantees high-quality craftsmanship, reliability, and character, consider a new construction. Plymouth residents who are 55 years old and older can come to Sawyer’s Reach for gorgeous newly built townhomes and condominiums. Sawyer’s Reach is the newest construction project from Thorndike Development – an architecture firm that recently won an award for Best Active Adult Community in the Nation. When you move into a Thorndike home, you can expect the best.
What Makes Sawyer’s Reach Homes Special?
Sawyer’s Reach doesn’t offer just any homes. Thorndike Development, in partnership with Union Studios and Devereaux & Associates, designed our new construction in Plymouth specifically for people 55 and older. Our homes have first-floor living areas, open and airy spaces, and a design that complements New England’s nature. Expansive home windows overlook stunning conservancy views of Morton Park and Little Pond, tied together with our professional landscaping. Visit our photo gallery.
Sawyer’s Reach’s new construction in Plymouth are different from other communities because of our dedication to our homeowners. We offer special pricing for pioneer homeowners who make a pre-construction purchase, and our experienced brokers will walk you through every step of the buying process. Whether you’re purchasing your first home or are a savvy homebuyer, our team will have what you need to fill in the gaps. We’re committed to serving our residents honestly and openly, with competitive market prices and quality guarantees.
From helping you personalize your home to welcoming your visitors in our pedestrian-friendly neighborhood, our staff is here to make your life easier. We take care of your home’s exterior and lawn maintenance, making any repairs, keeping up with landscaping, shoveling snow, and making your home beautiful. Your stress-free way of life at Sawyer’s Reach will enable you to relax and take time for yourself – reading by the pool, sipping coffee down on the wharf, or gardening in Victory Gardens. We want to free up your time so you can finally spend it doing the things that you want.
Make Plymouth Your Forever Home
When you choose Sawyer’s Reach for your new construction in Plymouth, you sign up for a lifetime of relaxation and convenience. People retire to Plymouth to enjoy the coastal lifestyle. From fine dining with fresh lobster platters to days spent under an umbrella at some of the country’s most beautiful beaches, residents of Plymouth live “the good life.” Not only is Plymouth a prime location for a seaside retirement, but it’s also replete with exciting things to do.
Here are a few of the top activities for locals:
- Kayak on Billington Sea
- Hike through Morton Park or Myles Standish State Park
- Take fishing and lobster boat tours
- Visit Plimoth Plantation, a living history museum
- Learn about the city’s history on a nighttime ghost tour
- Soak up the sun at Plymouth Beach
- Catch a matinee at the Greater Plymouth Performing Arts Center
- Golf 18 holes at the Bay Pointe Club
- Relax at Spa Mirbeau at the Pinehills
- Enjoy the nightlife in downtown Plymouth
- Eat 17th century foods during a Pilgrim Food Tour
The opportunities for fun in and around Plymouth are as limitless as your imagination. Plymouth is a thriving city that’s ideal for active adults. Find out what’s nearby the Sawyer’s Reach neighborhood.
Perks of Moving Into a New Construction
There are many reasons why homeowners opt for a newly built house rather than a resale. If you’re on the fence about whether to purchase a new construction in Plymouth or a resale, here are a few things that may sway your decision:
- Choose the floor plan, home site, fixtures, and finishing touches you want. With a new construction, you have control over many aspects of your home you otherwise wouldn’t. At Sawyer’s Reach, you’ll partner with an interior designer to choose the details of your home, personalizing it according to your individual tastes. View our floor plans.
- You get a fresh start. A new construction doesn’t come with the issues of a resale house. The appliances, floors, and materials are all brand new, and they likely come with warranties. Instead of taking a gamble on the integrity of an older home, invest in a home you know for sure is safe bet. New builds are cleaner, sturdier, and more dependable than resales.
- Gorgeous architecture. Our new construction in Plymouth retains the traditional New England exterior style. Our designers recognize the importance of retaining the historical beauty near and dear to Plymouth, and they focused on creating homes that match the classic architecture in the surrounding area. No need to worry that your home will lose some of a resale’s charm – with our homes, you get old-world charm and modern convenience wrapped up in one. We strive to blend past and present, people and place.
- Superior craftsmanship. In the last few decades, standards in the construction industry have vastly improved. Today, builders must abide by standards for energy efficiency, craftsmanship, and quality. You never have to worry about dangerous practices or materials in the building of your home. You’ll own a safe, secure, and high-quality house.
- Modern conveniences. New homes have modern appliances that conserve energy, helping the planet and saving homeowners money. On top of energy efficiency perks, you’ll also benefit from the most cutting edge technologies and building techniques. From top to bottom, a new construction is equipped with tools of the modern age.
Buying a new construction in Plymouth versus a resale home is a tough decision that requires due diligence on your part. At Sawyer’s Reach, we want to make the buying process as easy and enjoyable as possible. We hope this list of some of the perks of buying a newly built home has helped. If you have questions about our new constructions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Speak With our Sales Manager Today!
If you’re ready to get the ball rolling on a beautiful new construction in Plymouth, Sawyer’s Reach is here to help. We’re happy to schedule an appointment to meet with you in person and discuss your future at Sawyer’s Reach. For more information about new constructions, present and future Plymouth residents can connect with us at (508) 591-3150.