Condos in Plymouth
If you’re on the hunt for condos in Plymouth, look no further than Thorndike Development’s newest 55+ community, Sawyer’s Reach. Sawyer’s Reach of Plymouth is an exquisite place to live, offering a variety of on-site community and local events for residents. Individuals who purchase condos in our safe Plymouth neighborhood enjoy the retirement lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of. From relaxing by the seaside to staying active around town, Sawyer’s Reach is a premier destination for anyone looking to purchase new condos in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Explore Our New Condos in Plymouth
Thorndike Development has won more than 30 awards for their condos construction and design work around America. The National Association of Homebuilders gave Thorndike the award for Best Active Adult Community in the Nation, among other prestigious accolades. Thorndike Development built homes and condos at the Pinehills for more than 10 years. Thorndike has proven its expertise again and again, and it’s only improving within their condos over time.
Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth is Thorndike’s newest establishment, built and designed in partnership with Union Studios, another nationally renown architecture firm. Together, these two firms designed the Sawyer’s Reach condos and townhomes in Plymouth to answer the needs of the 55 and over community. Our condos are designed to be unique at Sawyer’s Reach – you won’t find others like them anywhere in Plymouth. View our condos and their beautiful floor plans.
When you pick a Sawyer’s Reach condo in Plymouth, here’s what to expect:
- First floor living at our condos in Plymouth. Don’t worry about trekking up a flight of stairs every time you want to enter your condos bedroom – all our townhomes and condos in Plymouth have the master bedroom and en suite bathroom on the first floor. All of our Plymouth condos have expansive living areas in an open concept floor plan. Large windows provide plenty of light to create wide, airy space in your new condo in Plymouth.
- Smart design Condos in Plymouth. Thorndike and Union Studios made clever use of every square inch of our condos and homes, implementing a smart, modern, and convenient interior design. From the minute you step through the doors, our condos will exceed your expectations. If you want to retire in a condo that you can’t wait to spend the golden years of your life in, choose Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth.
- Personalizing Condos in Plymouth. You’ll work one on one with our trained interior designer to choose customization options for condos, such as the finish on your maple cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms and the granite kitchen countertops, which come in an array of designer colors. We encourage personalization on all our new condos in Plymouth, to enrich your experience and our community as a whole.
- Sense of community at the Condos in Plymouth. One of the biggest perks to living at Sawyer’s Reach is the sense of community within Plymouth. We take pride in our neighborhood – and our condo owners do the same. Join a book club, bring a dish to a community potluck supper, and meet new people at a poolside party. These are just some of the many on-site events you’ll enjoy in our condos community.
- Living in Plymouth. Plymouth is a premier tourist destination for many reasons – history, arts, culture, and natural beauty. Purchasing condos and townhomes in Plymouth is an excellent decision for those 55 and older, as this city has a host of intriguing things to do for people of all ages.
There’s no end to the reasons individuals prefer Sawyer’s Reach for new condos in Plymouth, Masschusetts. Our Plymouth community is a wonderful destination for individuals over the age of 55 to settle into the coastal lifestyle and truly enjoy retirement. Browse our condos and homes in Plymouth along with their amenities!
Enjoy Life as a Plymouth Local – Condos in Plymouth
Sawyer’s Reach built condos and townhomes in Plymouth because of its natural beauty, fascinating history, and plethora of things to do. Whether you already live in Plymouth or are considering a move to the area, it’s important to be involved in the happenings.
Here are some things to do when you live in the Sawyer’s Reach neighborhood in Plymouth:
- Plymouth Plantation. See what Plymouth looked like back in the 1600s in this living history museum, spelled the historically accurate way. In this Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, you’ll explore a Wampanoag home site and 17th century English colonial village, enjoy a craft center, and see a life-sized reproduction of the Mayflower.
- Ghost tours in Plymouth. A historical town like Plymouth wouldn’t be complete with spooky ghost and haunted history tours. Take a nighttime tour to learn about the supposed paranormal activity on America’s oldest streets and buildings, all located in Plymouth. These historically accurate tours are a fun way to learn about Plymouth.
- King Richard’s Faire. Every year, visitors flock to Plymouth to enjoy entertainers, music, individuals in costume, and delicious food. If you have family and friends visiting your new condo in Plymouth, this is the perfect annual event to show them a good time.
- The Billington Sea in Plymouth. The beautiful Billington Sea is just across the road from Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth, where you can browse the area and rent boats and kayaks for the day. Enjoy a few hours or a full day in Plymouth, canoeing, kayaking, or boating in one of New England’s most historic outdoor destinations. See what else is nearby our great condos in Plymouth.
- Fishing and lobster boat tours right in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Spend the day fishing or hunting for lobsters on the Atlantic. There are several different fishing tours available in Plymouth for the avid outdoors man or woman, giving you a day of sunshine and saltwater.
- Hiking the great outdoors around Plymouth. Just across the road is Morton Park of Plymouth, with resident beaches and long walking trails. Morton Park in Plymouth is one of the best places to hike and go for relaxing strolls around Plymouth – and Sawyer’s Reach homeowners can enjoy it just minutes away. Our Summer Street Plymouth location is ideal for the active adult, who enjoy their homes location.
There’s a reason why the town on Plymouth welcomes thousands of tourists every year. These are just a few of the dozens of fun things to do in Plymouth and its surrounding area. Between the rich history and exciting activities, there’s no end to the perks of living in historical Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Contact Our Sales Center Today – Condos in Plymouth
If condos at Sawyer’s Reach in Plymouth sounds like your ideal living situation, contact our sales center today. Our knowledgeable brokers will discuss your future at Sawyer’s Reach in detail with you, going over your options for home sites and floor plans within the condos. To speak with someone at Sawyer’s Reach about condos in Plymouth, call (774) 454-0552.
About Us and Our Condos in Plymouth
Over the past 30 years, Thorndike has built more than 2,000 homes, condos, and apartments in the Greater Boston Area and is the recipient of more than forty national and regional awards for excellence. Thorndike has been included in multiple lists of top builders in the region and nation and in 1999 Lloyd Geisinger, founder of Thorndike Development was named Builder of the Year by the Greater Boston Association of Homebuilders.
Reinventing Tradition With Our Condos in Plymouth
Each Thorndike neighborhood is Traditional By Design, featuring tree lined walkable streets, places for children and pets to stretch their legs, neighborhood parks and light filled homes that connect living spaces with outdoor spaces, encourage people to browse and get to know one another and allow developments to grow into great neighborhoods.
Our Condos in Plymouth Have New England Craftsmanship
Thorndike builds homes that are timeless in their design, rich in New England tradition. Whether it is decorative iron at Chapmans Reach in Marina Bay, Quincy, a fascia soffit detail for casual coastal towns like Thorndike at the Pinehills in Plymouth, or a classic granite post and painted wood rail detail surrounding the Village Green at Red Mill Village in Norton, every Thorndike community connects with its surroundings.
Commitment to Quality For Our Condos in Plymouth
With more than forty awards for excellence from its peers, Thorndike knows quality and their condos show it. Our commitment begins with the local land that we prefer to buy, continues as we painstakingly work with our award winning design professionals to craft a land plan that is at peace with its surroundings, and extends to our veteran construction team that has been together at Thorndike for more than twenty years. Every aspect of the design, development and construction process receives the same attention to detail and relentless commitment to delivering the very best our condos can offer.
Our Condos in Plymouth Focus on Building Community
Thorndike believes first and foremost in building communities that encourage its owners to become neighbors and allows its developments to become neighborhoods. Homes and condos are designed to provide privacy where it is important but encourage neighbors to get to know one another. Condos have Front porches, pedestrian friendly tree lined streets, victory gardens where you can finally try that green thumb, dog parks, and fitness centers, are hallmarks of a Thorndike Neighborhood. The condos amenities, coupled with village greens designed for Friday night outdoor movies and summer concerts are some of reasons that our longstanding motto has been to “Come for a visit but be prepared to stay for a lifetime.”
Join Our VIP List
Exclusive early access & the latest news
from Sawyer’s Reach